Home Purchase Basics
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout this process, especially for first-time home buyers. Here’s what you need to know about buying a new home, and what to expect from Cliffco Mortgage Bankers throughout the process.
A home purchase is a significant financial transaction, so it’s important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. It can be very emotional and stressful, but with assistance from your real estate agent and Cliffco loan officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and rewarding experience.
Count on Cliffco to:
- Work with you to get all your financial “ducks in a row” before applying for a loan.
- Help you get pre-approved for a home loan. This will give you a firm idea of how much money you will be able to borrow prior to the start of your search.
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. Picking the right loan can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!
- Keep you informed about your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your real estate agent and attorney informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between Cliffco Mortgage Bankers and you; only the progress of your deal is shared).
Count on Your Real Estate Agent to:
- Preview homes for sale in your desired area and weed out those that are overpriced or undesirable.
- Present the homes that suit your needs.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property that may lose value if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a pre-approval letter from Cliffco Mortgage Bankers in hand, your real estate agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the seller, and may make the difference between the seller accepting your offer over someone else’s.
What You Need to Do:
- Talk to you Real Estate Agent and loan officer about any and all questions and concerns you have throughout the process.
- Provide the needed documentation and make decisions as soon as possible. This will allow us to work on your deal without delay and get you into your new home sooner.
- Remain objective throughout the process; make the business decisions that are best for you.
- Get pre-approved as early as possible, even if you haven’t found the perfect home yet. Sellers will take you more seriously because they will know that if you want the home you have the financing to get it.
Let Cliffco Mortgage Bankers guide you through the home-buying process and help you get a mortgage loan that’s right you, contact our Cliffco Mortgage Bankers loan specialists at (516) 231-1654 or email email@example.com. We are licensed in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida, Texas and the US Virgin Islands. Each one of our licensed experts can help answer any questions you might have, guiding you every step of the way through the loan process. We look forward to hearing from you!