VA loans, or Veteran Association loans have been designed with favorable loan terms for eligible American veterans, active-duty personnel, and widows of veterans. VA home loans are available for one-to-four family properties, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), condominiums and manufactured homes.
A VA loan is a loan guaranteed by the Veterans Association, which allows the borrower to receive 100% financing, meaning that there is no required down payment if the loan amount is within county loan limits.
VA Loan Features and Benefits
- Purchase, rate/term refinance and cash-out refinance options.
- No required down payment*
- Seller-assistance options.
- Low minimum credit score requirement.
- Flexible repayment periods.
- No pre-payment penalties
- Available fixed- and adjustable-interest rates.
- Interest rate cap structure: one percent initial/one percent subsequent/five percent life.
To learn more about VA Loans, contact our Cliffco Mortgage Bankers loan specialists at (516) 231-1654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Each one of our licensed experts can help answer any questions you might have, guiding you every step of the way through the loan process. We look forward to hearing from you!
* Down payment may be required for loan amounts more than VA county loan limit.